CyberOffice Shopping Cart (CyberShop)
Simply add a few lines of HTML codes (see sample page) to any Web page on which there is a (physical or virtual such as PIN Number, eBook) product to sell.
Fully flexible on your page layout, use any of your own template or the companion store builder does it for you.
Automatic shipping quote (via UPS, USPS, FedEx, AusPost, etc), state / country /county / city taxes, real-time payment (over 50 processing gateways with PCI compliant Triple-DES security), real-time inventory monitoring and re-stock follow up.
A multiple-user, on-site shop manager allows you to take ad hoc offline orders (i.e. phone order / shop order), which is useful in stock control. An operator can look up existing customers and process the credit card from within the system.
Customers are looked after in every possible way. They are kept informed at every stage of order processing and can track in real-time the order status as well as shipping status with all the major carriers.
Customers who live close to your location can arrange a delivery schedule (e.g. booking, service appointment, or grocery delivery).
Batch automation facilities to help shop owners manage the backend operations efficiently and reduce human errors. These include batch emails, batch invoice and shipping label printing, batch integration to Quickbooks, eBay, Amazon, MYOB etc.
Includes advanced marketing tools such as coupon discount, gift certificate, volume discount, auto incomplete order follow-up, loyalty reward, referral tracking, auto link exchange, newsletter, bulletin board etc.
One of the first shopping cart developers on the Web. Zero chance for a useful feature that appears on our competitors' programs but isn't in CyberShop.
New sales channels? Look no further than CyberMall, your #1 choice of the next generation eBusiness.
Google, PayPal, eBay, Amazon, Yahoo, USPS, UPS, FedEx, AusPost, QuickBooks, MYOB, Ariba, Authorize.Net, NAB, CBA, & many more.
|Prev. Page||Back to Top|
The full list of functions gets longer and longer. The best way to find out everything is to try out yourself. You can download and run it on your own computer (with IIS enabled). Or visit the demo site. CyberShop is quite unique among the vast number of shopping cart programs you find on the Web. Here are some features that you should NOT miss before you decide:
- Pre-configured, built-in support for Instant Payment Notification via PayPal.
- Ready to use, simply take the sample page and make it yours.
- Idiot-proof, one-line coding to create dynamic product and search pages.
- Full flexibility on customization, via any HTML editor.
- Unique multiple-level affiliate tracking and reporting system.
- Built-in multiple level volume discount scheme for any product.
- Wish lists to store shopping items and purchase later.
- Dual currency presentation and conversion.
- Allow any number of custom fields to the checkout form.
- Coupon, corporate account, loyalty reward, status-variant email updates.
- Export to in-house accounting systems, batch shipping label printing.
- Time Zone, Date-time format adjustments for non-US sites hosting under US.
- Built-in industrial strength triple-DES PCI compliant security algorithm.
- Built-in capturing, follow-up and recovery on incomplete orders.
- Real-time UPS, FedEx, USPS, AustPost Shipping Rates.
- Full Level-2 Google Checkout, Google Analytics Integration.
- Instant service/delivery schedule integration.
- Instant PIN number delivery for phone cards, cell phone, software licenses.
- Offline POS order entry facility for taking phone / shop orders.
- Customizable to Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese...
- On-site Message Log per order for after-sale support.
- Warranty Log for service on faulty products.
- GeoIP credit card fraudulence detection.
- Complete online reference and live voice-over-IP customer support.
|Prev. Page||Back to Top|
Special Offer: Click to arrange a trial hosting with SmartWin to develop your site.
System Information: Support Windows 2000/2003/2008 32bit/64bit Server, Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0 and above, MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, MS Access, Sybase Adaptive Server, MySQL Server.
- Download the program and run the setup on your PC.
- Enable Microsoft IIS on your PC to test it (optional).
- Following the Shared Server Installation Guide to upload to your Web site.
- Add products to your shopping pages (cf. sample page).
Experienced developers: You can take the advantage of the ASP interfaces exposed by the program and customize it any way you want. Consult the online reference or CyberOffice eCommerce Development Guide.